While Out Adventures specializes in gay group tours, we also help couples and small groups organize tailor-made itineraries that suit their unique interests and schedules. We’re happy to organize everything from kikis in Kathmandu to romantic retreats in Rio.
Scroll down to find our top travel picks for your 2018 bespoke tour.
When most people consider a visit to Peru, they think of Machu Picchu. But, aside from this mind-blowing world wonder, there’s so much more to love. Lima is laden with gastric delights. The cobblestoned streets of Cusco are devastatingly charming. And countless quirky species await your discovery, including Nancy Ma’s night monkeys in the Amazon Jungle. All in all, Peru offers a plethora of ways to stuff your empanada.
Hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu lived up to all of my expectations. The trail was challenging, but the stunning vistas, incredible Inca ruins and diverse flora and fauna made it worthwhile. Our guide, Maritza, is very knowledgeable about the history, culture and must-see places/activities. ~ Brian Y
Suggested Peru experiences
- Admire Machu Picchu through the renowned Sun Gate
- Wade in the waters of Lake Titicaca, the largest lake in South America
- Dance the night away in one of Lima’s gay bars
- Meander through ancient Incan ruins
- Reach an altitude of nearly 4,200m/14,000ft at Dead Woman’s Pass
South Africa is our premiere destination on its namesake continent. It serves up a savage amount of adventure, luxury, and big city nightlife. From the Cape of Good Hope, to an emerging wine region, to Big Five safaris just a short flight away, the other side of the world feels like – well – a whole new world.
Out Adventures organized an incredible itinerary and the perfect survey trip for the southern part of Africa. With all of the highlights of Cape Town as well as an amazing safari experience and Victoria Falls, the trip really touched on the best of what Africa has to offer. ~ David D
Suggested South Africa experiences
- Spot the “Big Five” during twice-daily game drives in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Tour both the Zambian and Zimbabwean sides of Victoria Falls – the largest waterfall in the world
- Tour Cape Town & Table Mountain with an absolutely hilariously (and genuinely informative) private guide
- Indulge your taste for wine on an expert-guided, behind the scenes vineyard tour in the Stellenbosch area
- Witness the mingling of two oceans on the Cape Peninsula
The Land of Smiles has it all. In Bangkok the pace is chaotic, and the nightlife unforgettable, with some of Asia’s finest cuisine. Chiang Mai glitters with temples in the sun, while the jungles beckon with a sense of adventure. And when you’re ready to unwind, Thailand’s coasts are lined with some of the world’s sexiest beaches (and that’s just the sand).
Service was amazing. OUT Adventures took very good care of me. They came up with an amazing Thailand itinerary. The entire trip was planned out perfectly. It was truly a full service experience. The hotels were beautiful, the tour guides friendly and knowledgeable and the car service was a wonderful way to see Thailand. ~ Rex Carlson
Suggested Thailand experiences
- Lounge poolside at luxurious, hand-selected lodges and hotels
- Explore the Grand Palace, home to the King of Siam
- Learn about, and spend time with, the majestic Asian Elephant
- Live it up on Phuket, Thailand’s famous beach island
- Delve into the cuisine of Bangkok on a Private Food Tour
If you’re interested in a bespoke tour quote, visit our Custom Tailor-Made Gay Vacations page.
Can't make one of our Gay Group Tours of Peru? No problem! Here's three other ways we can help you explore Peru. Read More