To commemorate a decade of journeys, Out Adventures returns to Antarctica. This was the place that actually inspired the company, so it’s a sentimental journey for us. After boarding the World Explorer we'll cross the notorious Drake Passage and make our way to the South Shetland Islands and the northern tip of the Antarctic Peninsula. This once-in-a-lifetime expedition will have you enjoying sub-zero safaris, otherworldly hikes, whale watching, and -- if you're brave enough -- a Polar Plunge. Though we join a larger expedition aboard the World Explorer, we’ve arranged exclusive excursions and events for you.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Learn about the environment and local wildlife from onboard lecturers and specialists
• Enjoy daily treks through the snowy landscapes.
• Row the arctic waters on a kayak or stand up paddle board
• Test your limits with a Polar Plunge in the sub-zero waters
• Spend a night in Ushuaia, Argentina
• Travel safely and comfortably aboard the ice-strengthened World Explorer
• Enjoy all the luxuries of this brand new cruise ship
• Explore famous highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula