This official tenth-anniversary trip starts in Calgary before taking you through the majestic Rocky Mountains with stops in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper. Then we head to the Okanagan wine region, where things get extra tasty. You’ll see moose, deer, and bears – oh my! We wrap up in Vancouver just as Pride gets underway. Boom!
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Explore the largest icefield in the Rockies on a monster bus
• Enjoy a grizzly bear safari on the Blue River
• Wine tasting in Western Canada’s premier vineyards
• Enjoy the famous Canadian hospitality and 3+ star hotels
• First Nations/Aboriginal walking tour of Vancouver’s Stanley Park
• Vancouver Pride celebrations!!!