Kick off the new year with us in Siem Reap, the perfect basecamp from which we’ll spend a few days exploring the temples of Angkor. Then we’ll board a 7-night gay cruise where we’ll be lavished with Cambodian hospitality and cuisine, and outlandish entertainment with Miss Conception. As we make our way down the Mekong River in an authentic Cambodian riverboat we’ll visit small and remote villages renowned for their crafts, along with the capital city of Phnom Penh. Once we cross into Vietnam the adventure wraps up with two nights in Saigon, which teems with ten million residents and eight million bikes. This is the most all-inclusive adventure we offer, with all meals, drinks with dinner, and onboard beer/spirits covered in the trip price.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Decadent seven-night gay river cruise
• Three on-board performances by fabulous Female Delusionist Extraordinaire, Miss Conception
• Circus show featuring impassioned performances by local artists
• Sensational restaurants that celebrate local cuisine
• Sobering visits to the Killing Fields, Cu Chi Tunnels and other noted war sites