This lively gay tour of Cambodia brings together the magnificence of Siem Reap’s Khmer Empire, a couple of days in Phnom Penh, and some beachside relaxation in Kep - a former weekend retreat for the Colonial French elite. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, see the carved enigmatic faces of the Bayon Temple, and prepare your own Farewell feast with guidance from local Khmer chefs.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Explore the incredible temples of Angkor Wat, and Ta Prohm's vine-covered ruins
• Bask in the serene beauty of the Royal Palace
• Learn the art of Khmer cooking
• Support local youth at a world-class circus show
• Lounge poolside at our luxurious hand-selected hotels and villa