Costa Rica is a magical place. Once there, you’ll be struck by a certain enigma in the air. It’s exciting, liberating, and known as Pura Vida, or Pure Life. The term is applied to everything from greetings to guiding mantras. One minute you'll be living it up in the nation’s capital – San Jose – devouring hip dining, colonial streets, and hopping gay nightlife. The next you’ll be hiking around a volcano, zip-lining in the trees, and taking a dip in a hot spring near Arenal. All this awaits on our Costa Rican escape, along with plenty of free time to explore once we reach Manuel Antonio National Park, where the beaches are vast, the monkeys plentiful, and the adventures endless.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Traverse volcanoes and enjoy a river walk near the stunning Celeste Waterfall
• Take a relaxing dip in the world-famous Tabacon Hot Sprints
• Dance the night away and swim in the warm waters of Manuel Antonio National Park
• Encounter whales & dolphins on a boat excursion
• Learn to cook with a local family
• Fly through the forests on a zip line and gondola ride