Experience Mother Nature at her most extra as you glide through the Galápagos Islands on this boutique gay cruise. Things start and end in Quito, the second-highest capital city in the world. A walking tour is the perfect introduction before we head out of town to see The Equator. Then we fly off the mainland and board a yacht to follow Charles Darwin’s trail of discovery. These islands went untouched by civilization for thousands of years and developed exceptional ecosystems. It’s basically Paradise, and the animals are completely comfortable around (or totally indifferent to) the curious tourists. We’ve also planned plenty of snorkelling to immerse you in the marine life.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Snorkel through awe-inspiring marine biodiversity
• Experience a range of flora and fauna unlike anything else on Earth
• Explore Quito, the second-highest capital city in the world
• Feel truly balanced standing on the Equator line, and then enjoy an 'Equator Experience'
• Pay homage to the Father of Evolution at the Charles Darwin Research Station
• Swim through Pinnacle Rock, one of the islands’ most iconic landmarks
• Paddle through the mangrove wetlands of Black Turtle Cove
• Sunbathe with sea lion pups on pristine beaches
• All meals are included on this itinerary