From the surprisingly cosmopolitan and capital of Reykjavík, to the remote and pristine countryside, this 8-day adventure will immerse you in everything there is to love about the Land of Fire and Ice. You’ll explore the stunning South Shore, float between tectonic plates, traverse a glacier by super-jeep, and – best of all – celebrate Reykjavík Pride with an international group of LGBT travellers and all the friendly locals. Want more Iceland fun? Also check out our Iceland Winter Weekend, departing in March.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Hike an ancient glacier
• Spend a day cruising glaciers on souped-up “Super Jeeps”
• Snorkel over the tectonic plates (really - tectonic plates!)
• Discover some of Iceland’s most stunning waterfalls
• Soak and soften up in the Blue Lagoon
• Enjoy the best of Icelandic cuisine
• Indulge in a Pride-themed Champagne brunch
• Attend Reykjavík’s festive Pride Parade
• Delve into city’s Pride-fuelled nightlife