India – and especially the province of Rajasthan – is chaotic and colourful. While the country is laden with lavishness, it can also exasperate and confound the unprepared traveller. This gay tour fills a decadent 12 days with a 7th Wonder of the World, the Pink City of Jaipur, Indian cooking class and huge clouds of colour that define the world-famous Holi Festival. Please stand by for fiery feasts, local accommodations and a truly unique culture.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Enjoy breakfast daily, almost every dinner, and five lunches in the trip price
• Marvel at the Taj Mahal
• Take in the ‘Son et lumière' show at Amber fort, with a Rajasthani dinner in the fort’s famed restaurant to follow
• Learn about, and visit with, the region’s nomadic Bishnoi tribes
• Cook a classic Indian dish with a Master Chef in Rohet
• Celebrate Holi, the Festival of Colour...and highlight of our journey!
• Enjoy a Farewell Dinner in Udairpur’s Shiv Niwas Palace