India – and especially the province of Rajasthan – is chaotic, colourful, and laden with lavishness. This OUT Adventure fills a decadent twelve days with a 7th Wonder of the World, the Pink City of Jaipur, Indian cooking class and huge clouds of colour that define the world-famous Holi Festival. Enthralled and exhausted by it all, please stand by for the Royal Maharajah treatment, outstanding meals, memorable accommodations and the ‘eternal tradition’ of Hinduism.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Enjoy breakfast daily, almost every dinner, and five lunches in the trip price
• Marvel at the Taj Mahal
• Take in the ‘Son et lumière' show at Amber fort, with a Rajasthani dinner in the fort’s famed restaurant to follow
• Learn about, and visit with, the region’s nomadic Bishnoi tribes
• Cook a classic Indian dish with a Master Chef in Rohet
• Celebrate Holi, the Festival of Colour...and highlight of our journey!
• Enjoy a Farewell Dinner in Udairpur’s Shiv Niwas Palace