Journey from Casablanca to Marrakech through moody desert landscapes, kasbahs, and villages on our signature gay Morocco tour. Picnic in mountain gorges, learn to cook the perfect couscous, and immerse yourself in labyrinthine souks. You’ll also discover the ruins of a Sultan’s city that was built to mimic Versailles, stay in a hotel made of Saharan sand, and find tranquility in a traditional riad surrounded by the frenzy of a medina. All-in-all, the sounds, smells, and flavours of North Africa will infuse your memories for years to come on this magical gay adventure through Morocco.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Get caught up in the energy of Marrakesh
• Discover the magic and artistry of The Blue City
• Weave through the twisting alleys of Fes' medina
• Enjoy a sunset camel ride through sand dunes
• Stay in a wide range of accommodations, from a traditional Berber desert camp in the Sahara to five-star luxury hotels.
• Learn the secret to cooking perfect couscous