Journey from Casablanca to Marrakech through moody desert landscapes, kasbahs, and villages. Picnic in mountain gorges, learn to cook the perfect couscous, and immerse yourself in labyrinthine souks. You’ll also discover the ruins of a Sultan’s city that was built to mimic Versailles, stay in a hotel made of Saharan sand, and find tranquility in a traditional riad surrounded by the frenzy of a medina. All-in-all, the sounds, smells, and flavours of North Africa will infuse your memories for years to come on this magical adventure through Morocco.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Weave through the twisting alleys of Fes' medina
• Visit a carpet and embroidery workshop
• Enjoy a sunset camel ride through sand dunes
• Overnight in a traditional Berber camp in the Sahara Desert
• Stay in a hotel made of Saharan sand
• Learn the secret to cooking perfect couscous
• Get caught up in the energy of Marrakech