Nepal is a hiker’s paradise laden with ancient kingdoms, majestic mountains, and monasteries galore. Our trip begins with two days exploring the busy streets of Kathmandu, before we fly over the haunting Himalayas en route to the Everest region. Over two weeks we'll grace the same trails where many of the mountain’s epic ascents begin, slumbering in the tea houses of the world's highest inhabited villages. Our own hike reaches its own impressive heights with a visit to Everest Base Camp (5,364m), where we can bask in the majesty of the Mother of the Universe, that epic mountain herself.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Spy on monkeys at Swoyambhunath Temple
• Marvel at the stark white architecture, and sheer size, of the Boudhanath Stupa
• Wander amidst (mostly restored) teak and brick temples in Kathmandu Durbar Square
• Take a flight over Nepal's massive mountain peaks
• Watch the sun glisten off Mount Everest
• Trek to Everest Base Camp, the ultimate achievement
• Explore charming Sherpa Villages
• Stay in quaint mountain teahouses
• Discover remote monasteries