From the depths of the Amazon, to the heights of the Andes, this eye-opening escape will immerse you in the diversity of land and life that define Peru. Get a taste of the big city in Lima, with a chance to explore their cuisine and nightlife. Discover ancient cultures as we journey through the homeland of the Incas on our way to the monumental Machu Picchu. And, to keep you smiling, you’ll even encounter friendly locals at every turn, with it all adding up to an unforgettable trip at an easygoing pace.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Dance the night away in one of Lima’s gay bars
• Learn the secrets of the Amazon Jungle from a local guide
• Awake to the sounds of an Amazonian animal orchestra
• Wander the atmospheric streets of Cuzco
• Admire the might of the Inca empire in the Sacred Valley
• Stroll geometrically perfect streets in Ollantaytambo
• Meander among the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
• Become versed in the fusion of Incan and Spanish colonial architecture
• See how locals live in the countryside