Transport yourself from Peru’s bustling colonial capital, through the charm and history of Cuzco, into the stunning Sacred Valley, and along the epic Inca Trail before arriving at the infamous Machu Picchu. There may be hiking involved, but we certainly won’t be roughing it, as we’ll stay at 3- and 4-star properties en route, with a few nights of ‘glamping’ thrown in (it’s sort of like camping, only with guides, porters and cooks pampering our tender souls). PLEASE NOTE: Inca Trail Permits typically sell out 3-6 months in advance, so plan as far ahead as possible.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Dance the night away in one of Lima’s gay bars
• Hike the 4-day Inca Trail
• Reach an altitude of nearly 4,200m/14,000ft at Dead Woman’s Pass
• Watch the sunrise on the snow-capped Andes Mountains
• Meander through ancient Incan ruins
• Admire Machu Picchu through the renowned Sun Gate
• Wander the atmospheric streets of Cuzco
• Marvel over the might of the Inca empire in the Sacred Valley
• Become versed in the fusion of Incan and Spanish colonial architecture
• See how locals live in the countryside