Get a real taste of the Peruvian rainforest on this enthralling trip into the heart of the Amazon. Walk through the jungle, cruise along murky waterways, spot exotic wildlife and stay in an eco lodge. There is also a chance to learn about conservation projects, spot macaws, climb a canopy tower for amazing views and hear about the healing properties of the strange jungle plantlife. This amazing journey is an excellent introduction to the wonders of the Amazon.
• Spot Amazon caiman after dark
• Watch exotic birds congregate at a clay lick
• Climb a canopy tower
• Glimpse at monkeys and peccaries in the jungle
• Hike through lush rainforest
• Paddle canoes along the waterways
• Learn about conservation in the Amazon