Savour the many facets of this emerging European hotspot, starting with a few chic nights in private wooden huts at a holistic spa retreat. We’ve also planned a boat ride or stand up paddle on the most stunning Slovenian Lake, a leisurely afternoon and evening in Slovenian wine country, an authentic farm-to-table meal, and even a bike-ride with a picnic lunch in the nation’s biggest marsh. Our escape wraps up in Ljubljana, the nation’s capital, where you’ll get to experience Slovenia’s gay nightlife.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• ‘Glamp’ in a private wooden hut with your own wood-burning hot tub
• Tour both Lake Bohinj and Lake Bled
• Try your hand at making (and tasting) authentic Slovenian cheese
• Ride an authentic local ‘pletna’ boat to Bled Island
• Spend a day in the Goriška Brda wine region
• Cycle through the Ljublana Marshes, with an included picnic lunch
• Experience the gay life of Ljubljana with our local friends!
• Feast on the best cuisine in the country