Reach the summit of Kilimanjaro, the world’s tallest freestanding mountain, just in time to watch the sun rise over the vast African plains below. It’s an ambitious adventure you won’t possibly forget for the rest of your life. We’ll take the lesser travelled, but exceedingly spectacular, Lemosho Route, which also gives your body more time to acclimatize (and results in a higher summit success rate). Starting in dense rainforest, we’ll encounter six different ecological zones en route to our summit, followed by a two-day descent. Bonus offer: pair this trip with our Tanzania Luxury Safari, and we’ll give you $150 off both tours. It’s a worthy way to treat yourself after the ascent of a lifetime.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Be led by the most experienced guides and a top-notch crew
• Experience a near full moon, from a height of 19,340’, on one of the "Seven Summits" of the world
• Utilize the best possible equipment and rental gear
• Three hot meals per day, with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep you fuelled
• Enjoy unbelievable camaraderie that leads to one of the highest summit success rates in the industry