Our private gay tours of Bangkok will have you experiencing the pulsing city's vibrant culture and history by both day and night. Wake early to ride a river taxi along the Chao Phraya River towards the incredible Grand Palace. In the afternoons you can expect authentic Thai street food tours, dizzying bazaars and ancient temples. When the sun sets prepare to indulge in Bangkok's famous gay nightlife located in the Silom district.
• Marvel in the glory of the Grand Palace
• Visit Jim Thompson's House to learn about Thai Silk
• Take a fascinating food tour in the Bangrak Bazaar
• Witness the history of Thailand on day trip to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya
• Dance the night away in one of the many Silom gay bars
• Learn about modern Thai art