Chiang Mai is the heart of Northern Thailand, with many sacred temples and an old city surrounded by ancient walls. Temple hop by day, and browse the many stalls of the Bazaar by night. Round off your experience with an excursion, where you'll learn to care for the majestic Asian Elephant, then hop on its back for and adventurous ride through the jungle!
• Learn to care for, and ride, an elephant
• Witness monks chanting at Doi Suthep
• Stroll through the famous Night Bazaar
• Temple-hop with a private guide by tuk-tuk
• Learn to cook traditional Thai food