Chiang Mai is the heart of Northern Thailand, with many sacred temples and an old city surrounded by ancient walls. Temple hop by day, and browse the many stalls of the Bazaars by night. If you're interested, Chiang Mai also has the liveliest gay scene in Northern Thailand! Round off your experience with an excursion where you'll learn to care for the majestic Asian Elephant – you'll even have a chance to feed, bathe and play with the friendly giants.
• Learn to care for Asian elephants
• Witness monks chanting at Doi Suthep
• Stroll through the famous Night Bazaar
• Temple-hop with a private guide by tuk-tuk
• Learn to cook traditional Thai food