The Land of Smiles awaits on this exquisite journey. We begin in Bangkok, wandering the Grand Palace and devouring the street food. We’ll then explore the famous temples of Northern Thailand, spend time with Chiang Mai’s Asian elephants, and learn about the once-bustling poppy industry at the Hall of Opium. To wrap up our adventure, we hit the island of Phuket, where restaurants and nightlife compete with the beaches. Please note: our December departure coincides with New Year’s Eve, and includes an extra night of accommodation in Phuket to round it off as a fantastic 11-day adventure!
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Explore the Grand Palace, home to the King of Siam
• Immerse yourself in the famed nightlife of Silom
• Cook your own three-course meal in Chiang Mai
• Shop for the perfect souvenir at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
• Learn about, and spend time with, the majestic Asian Elephant
• Witness sunset from Doi Suthep Temple
• Lounge poolside at luxurious, hand-selected lodges and hotels
• Visit the Doi Tung Royal Villa in Chiang Rai
• Explore the Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet
• Live it up on Phuket, Thailand’s famous beach island