Get ready to get lost in the mystery and magic of the Ottoman Empire. Istanbul is home to the revered Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya, and the Grand Bazaar (not to mention some rather raucous gay bars). We’ll then catch a flight to Cappadocia, where ‘fairy chimney’ rock formations have dubbed this land the Love Valley, and an underground city awaits. And finally, we’ll visit Pammukale and its gorgeous travertine terraces, along with the ancient ruins of Ephesus. If you’re up for a second serving of Turkey, join us on our Turkey Private Gulet Cruise, which immediately follows.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING?
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL?
• Discover Topkapi Palace & its Imperial Harem
• Feast on local Turkish cuisine
• Relax and get scrubbed down in a traditional hammam
• Haggle with shopkeepers at the Grand Bazaar
• Be astonished by the natural wonder of Cappadocia
• Dip your feet into the travertine terraces of Pamukkale
• Learn about ancient history at Ephesus