This trip immediately follows our Mekong River Cruise. It’s a splendid way to extend your exotic expedition, but can also be purchased on its own. We’ll spend two nights exploring Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and home of revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh, followed by three days cruising Ha Long Bay aboard the Au Co -- a luxury cruise ship. Peppered with thousands of limestone islands in many shapes and sizes, there’s no doubt why the bay became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Hanoi city tour including stops at the Ho Chi Minh complex, and the Temple of Literature which was built to honour Confucius
• Authentic pho noodle soup lunch
• 2-night cruise aboard a luxury cruise ship
• Excursions to charming villages, magical grottoes, and secret lakes on Ha Long Bay
• Squid fishing by moonlight (with spotlights in the water)
• Tai Chi lessons