This short gay tour is designed as a luxurious extension to our gay Mekong River cruise but also makes a great escape on its own. Spend two nights in the splendour of Ha Long Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its magical limestone islands – before we hit Vietnam’s capital city Hanoi; home of revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh.
DEPARTURES & PRICES:
• Excursions to charming villages, magical grottoes, and secret lakes on Ha Long Bay
• Squid fishing by moonlight (with spotlights in the water)
• Acrobatic show by Lune Production, Vietnam’s renowned art performance company
• Hanoi city tour including stops at the Ho Chi Minh complex, and the Temple of Literature which was built to honour Confucius
• Authentic pho noodle soup lunch
• Tai Chi lessons