Gay Cultural Tours
Join a group of like-minded gay men on a culture tour.
From mouth watering food tours to insightful temple visits and even gay-welcoming African safaris, our Cultural Tours connect men with the entire world—not just predictable destinations. We strive to hire local leaders, slumber in locally-owned accommodations, and dine at as many hidden gems as possible. The goal is to foster an authentic experience no matter where we’re travelling. Finally, we pride ourselves on connecting gay travellers with the destination’s LGBT community. For all of these reasons and more, our Cultural Tours have become our bread & butter and the perfect way to see the world with like-minded men.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR Gay Cultural Tours
- Taste Bangkok on a private street food tour,
- Ride your camel to a desert camp in Morocco’s Sahara Desert,
- Slumber under the Northern Lights in a glass-roofed Finnish cabin,
- Wallow in the Amazon Rainforest’s majesty on guided boat, walking and canopy tours,
- Witness The Great Wildebeest Migration in Kenya,
- Enjoy a private serenade at the Budapest Opera House,
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with rum and a cigar in Cuba,
- Get the Maharaja treatment on our Holi Festival Foray through India,
- Feel like Genghis Khan at the height of the Mongol Empire as you traverse Mongolia by foot, camel and horseback.